[Cl-perec-devel] allegro port

Levente Mészáros levente.meszaros at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:05:37 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Tomas Hlavaty
<tomas.hlavaty at knowledgetools.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> thank you for cl-perec/hu.dwim.perec.  I am porting it to allegro and I
> would like to ask whether you would be interested in portability
> patches?  For start, I published my darcs repositories at:
Sure, we are interested and willing to push mainstream as long as we
don't have regression in our test suites.

BTW, you are a brave man... you will need to go through all the
dependencies which is not an easy task.
I would expect most of the portability issues in
hu.dwim.computed-class and hu.dwim.perec.

See the test menu at http://dwim.hu/ for the latest test results. It's
updated every night and will include more detailed info. Actually we
could even set up Allegro if we would have a licence which is good
enough to run the test suites. This would allow comparing the results
against SBCL.

>   http://www.knowledgetools.de/tmp/temporaer/tomas/hu.dwim.walker/
>   http://www.knowledgetools.de/tmp/temporaer/tomas/hu.dwim.serializer/
I can't read those repos, I get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/tmp/temporaer/tomas/hu.dwim.serializer/ on this server.

levy

--
There's no perfectoin