[Cl-perec-devel] cl-perec compilation question

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 08:58:02 UTC 2009

> the problem is a missing dependency in the contextl .asd file (and
> that asdf sucks, but that's another story...)
>
> in your contextl repo:
>
> darcs pull http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-dwim/darcs/contextl/

Pascal fixed it in the official contextl repo, but he has redone the
patch instead of just pulling mine. due to this our two patches create
a darcs conflict, so you need to darcs unpull my version of the patch
from your local repo. or just darcs get the entire repo again...

i've unpulled it from our branch, so for now it doesn't matter which
repo you use.

sorry for the inconvenience,

--
 attila