[Cl-perec-devel] cl-perec compilation question

Barna Kovács vonbraun22 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:24:44 UTC 2009

Dear Attila and Levy,

thank you very much for your help.
As I said, I'm a just a beginner, so I have made several mistakes. Anyway,
after thoroughly reading the error messages, I realized that contextl misses
something from SB-EXT package. As it is part of SBCL (I think), I checked
the version of it and have found it really old (that's a pity, I was using
the one supplied with Ubuntu LTS). After an upgrade, the latest contextl
compiled successfully as well as perec.

Thank you for your advices and the invitation to the meetup group.

Barna