[Cl-perec-devel] Announce new cl-perec

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:45:03 UTC 2008

>  The patched or non standard libraries as you call them help us to go
>  on without reimplementing them or waiting for the owner to commit our
>  patches or negotiate a solution which satisfies both us and them.

and of course all changes are being discussed on the official lists
and most of the changes are merged into the official tree as-is within
days.

at the time of writing there are two branches which ran ahead of their
official counterparts:

1) local-time, where i do have the commit bit, but i usuallt wait for
Daniel's amen
2) postmodern, where we optimized the login to use ironclad but Marijn
prefers not to have an external dependency (and also optimized it
meanwhile, so we may roll it back). and we moved it to use local-time
for time/date related things instead of an own solution in postmodern.

--
 attila