[Cl-perec-devel] Associations and auxiliary information

Levente Mészáros levente.meszaros at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:02:43 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Leslie P. Polzer <leslie.polzer at gmx.net> wrote:

>> (defassociation*
>>   ((:class basket :slot products-in-basket :type (set products-in-basket))
>>    (:class products-in-basket :slot basket :type basket)))
>>   (quantity :type integer-16))
>
> Err... that should read:
>
> (defassociation*
>  ((:class basket :slot products :type (set products))
>   (:class product :slot basket :type basket)))
>  (quantity :type integer-16))
BTW, we have an ongoing web user interface effort called wui under
cl-dwim which is not yet public.
This is a highly customizable (with lots of generics and layered
functions) meta-gui which can automatically
make, view, edit, query objects of any class whether it is persistent
or not, etc.

We are using it internally but before making it public we have to
factor out parts depending on cl-perec and cl-dwim.

Ask Attila if you are interested.

levy

--
There's no perfectoin