[Cl-perec-devel] Associations and auxiliary information

Levente Mészáros levente.meszaros at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:51:15 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Leslie P. Polzer <leslie.polzer at gmx.net> wrote:

>> (defassociation*
>>   ((:class basket :slot products-in-basket :type (set products-in-basket))
>>    (:class products-in-basket :slot basket :type basket)))
>>   (quantity :type integer-16))
>
> Err... that should read:
>
> (defassociation*
>  ((:class basket :slot products :type (set products))
>   (:class product :slot basket :type basket)))
>  (quantity :type integer-16))
>
> of course.
I know what you mean by that, we have already discussed internally
that something similar would be a nice to have but not critical.

At the moment we add a separate class with the slots and associate it
with both ends. BTW, this scheme works for n-ary associations too,
which is not directly supported.

levy
--
There's no perfectoin