[Cl-perec-devel] Problems installing cl-perec - cannot find Package "babel"

css css at swissjabber.ch
Sat Sep 15 13:52:04 UTC 2007

> not really. unfortunately cl is badly missing a useful automatic
> library management tool...

Hm. What about asdf-install?

At least a list of the Packages one needs would be a help, even if it
isnt complete. This trial-and-error-stuff is really annoying.
Since I think I have all dependencies now, I will maybe try to create
such a list, but a real developer would certainly make something more
useful.

> darcs get http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/darcs/babel/

Thank you.

Hm. Ok. Now I can compile until the point when sbcl sais it doesnt
find a class from cl-rdbms. But at least it starts compiling now, i.e.
it should have all its dependencies.