[Cl-perec-devel] Loading cl-perec

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 22:05:42 UTC 2007

> Can standard versions of slime and asdf handle the metacopy-with-
> contextl package?
> Where should the metacopy-with-contextl package be defined?

it's probably not written anywhere (and sorry for that), but you need
to use the metacopy from cl-wdim. in general when you see a repo under
cl-wdim of some other project, then it's a good idea to get that
instead of the official. they are usually in sync with their originals
and sometimes they containing extra patches that were not yet merged
back. you can check them at:
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi

you can get realtime help on irc, i'm usually on #lisp at freenode.

hth,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)