[cl-pdf-devel] cl-pdf release 127 is broken (examples don't run onsbcl/macosx)

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:22:08 UTC 2006

>   "if your Lisp implementation accepts writing base characters to binary
> streams".
>
> This seems to be true for LispWorks only (maybe Allegro?). What do the
> others think? Does the rest of the code work?

sbcl also supports bivalent streams if the :element-type is :default

characters written into such streams are converted by the
:external-format (which is utf-8 by default on unicode sbcl's)

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)