[cl-pdf-devel] Image storage emergency

Dave Cooper dave at genworks.com
Sat Dec 16 21:50:06 UTC 2006

I should have said _make_ the image once, not so much _add_ . You're
right, you still have to do add-images-to-page once for each page, but
all that really does is to push an object reference and name onto a
"dictionary" list for the page.

 -dave

--
Dave Cooper
dave at genworks.com
248-932-2166(o), 248-330-2979(c),
1-800-731-9220(toll-free in North America)