[cl-pdf-devel] Big contibution committed

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:11:43 UTC 2006

> I have successfully run examples 1 through 7. Example8 contains latin-1
> characters which is converted to Unicode due to my locale. Please try
> yourselves.

great! i've not noticed any regression on sbcl, but i still can't
write unicode into pdf with typesetting. i get the utf-8 double chars,
even though i belive i've opened a bivalent stream with iso-8859-2
encoding (on sbcl). i'll further investigate this, but if somone has a
working unicode example it would be cool if it was committed into the
repo.

and i also suggest to decide on an "official" lisp file encoding for
the repo to avoid problems like you have with example8 (those chars
decode to some chinese unicode chars when decoded in utf-8). i suggest
utf-8 for this, because that is the default at most places.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)