[cl-pdf-devel] Big contibution committed

Dmitriy Ivanov divanov at aha.ru
Wed Dec 13 18:01:33 UTC 2006

Hello folks,

I have just committed a good deal of code. The main change is a new encoding
scheme.

The functions write-cid-string and write-cid-char are not actually used any
longer. They were replaced by the corresponding methods on write-to-page, an
new generic function. For implementations other than     LispWorks, these
methods must be augmented appropriately.

I have rewritten the file encodings.lisp completely. Rather than erase old
definitions in other files, I retained them but marked by
#+old-pdf-encoding.

Small patches, e.g. pdf:draw-text, are also included.

The code was tested on LWW 4.4.6.

I have successfully run examples 1 through 7. Example8 contains latin-1
characters which is converted to Unicode due to my locale. Please try
yourselves.

I have not tested Unicode fonts myself.

Update carefully :-)
--