[cl-pdf-devel] two small patches

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Sun Dec 10 09:52:36 UTC 2006

"Dave Cooper" <dave at genworks.com> wrote:

>> sorry for being this slow, but could you please help me in how to use
>> my password?
>>

> You use the --username argument to svn, then it will prompt you for
> your password if you are doing anything which modifies the repository.
>
> You only have to give the username and password once per client
> machine per repository, then they get stored for future uses.
>
> For example, I just checked out cl-pdf, make a slight modification to
> the to-do.txt, then commited rev. 121, as follows:
>

> svn co http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/cl-pdf
> cl-pdf --username dave.cooper

It's better to get the whole repository so that cl-pdf and cl-typesetting
stay in sync on the local side:
i.e. use /public/open-source/ rather than /public/open-source/cl-pdf

To avoid sending the password in clear, I've setup an HTTPS connection on:
https://www.fractalconcept.com:8001/public/open-source/

The

Marc