[cl-pdf-devel] two small patches

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Sun Dec 3 10:16:08 UTC 2006

Attila Lendvai wrote:

> normally i'm way too liberal in refactoring for most people's taste.
> usually i'm not restraining from breaking backward compatibility, if
> that makes the code cleaner. but for obvious reasons that's not always
> desirable. but i guess it will work out, i'll keep my hands off at the
> beginning and ask here on the list for opinions and/or send offensive
> changes first for review. but please do warn me if you ever find that
> i'm shaping things too liberally! so i can hold back my horses....

Well, I have cl-pdf/cl-typesetting in my production code repository so I'm
not too much scared. But try to not break the code anyway. ;-)
I will send you a login/password on my svn repository.

> darcs would be a big help in that with it's patchset based internal
> logic, but i was bugging so many projects with moving to darcs lately
> that i hardly dare to bring it up anymore. i can offer a repo
> conversion to darcs, but i promise you'll hear no more words from me
> regarding this... :)

Well it's svn it's already better than cvs anyway. I will not use darcs
before it is usable as well on linux than on windows and is as cool as
tortoisesvn on win platforms. ;-)

Marc