[cl-openid-devel] Hello

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 15 01:19:20 UTC 2010

In private email, Ron Garret informed me that the tutorial I sent in the previous message doesn't work with hunchentoot 1.1.0.

I am sending the fixed tutorial (attached) to the list, in case anyone else will need it.

BTW, the reason of the error was that functions POST-PARAMETERS, GET-PARAMETERS
in hunchentoot 1.1.0 have required argument REQUEST (in hunchentoot 0.15.7 it defaulted to *REQUEST*).

I also fixed two other minor erros (typo in trusted realms handling, and work with session when we store open-id request on it).

Best regards,
- Anton