[cl-openid-devel] Fwd: Hello

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Tue Oct 5 05:01:40 UTC 2010

[resending to the list with zipped attachment, because the previous message was bounced from the list for too large message body]

Hello Ron.

You should not enter email address as an OpenID user identifier. OpenID identifies users by URLs. Try for example http://rondam.blogspot.com/.
The relying party example should work.

I am also attaching the cl-openid tutorial I started once. The tutorial was never been published, because I am not fully satisfied with it. I was aiming to explain how OpenID works, and in result the tutorial became somewhat wordy; I want to make it more laconic before publishing.

The tutorial starts from OpenID provider example, as close to a real-world usage as possible (asks user confirmation to inform RP about his account, maintains a list of trusted realms, provide anti-phishing warning). Together with protocol explanation comments the provider example is somewhat large.

Probably it may be useful for you, especially if you are not familiar with OpenID.

At the bottom of the tutorial there is also relying party example (entitled as "Step 2"), the example is quite small; but the RP example in the tutorial has no significant difference comparing to the relying-party.lisp which you are trying now.

Best regards,
- Anton

05.10.10, 03:25, "Ron Garret" :