[cl-opengl-devel] a substantial Windows app

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:12:52 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Luís Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> wrote:

> The most substantial app I'm aware of is Perfectstorm:
> <http://erleuchtet.org/2008/03/project-overview-perfectstorm.html>.
> However it might not build with a recent cl-opengl.

The SVN repository given in that blog entry appears to be dead.  Do
you know of some other way to obtain the source?  I suspect this
project is no more.  The blog says, "But beware! the current state is
not that presentable: you’ll just see pathfinding debug output at the
moment. When a first dummy is playable and the code is cleaned up a
bit we’ll make a project page."  Google doesn't reveal any such page.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every