[cl-opengl-devel] Glut fix on OSX

Justin Kendrick twilightsentry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 05:21:12 UTC 2009

Sorry to reply to my own post, but, like an idiot, I didn't actually
try any of the examples before sending the patch in.  The library does
load properly, but quite a bit of stuff (mostly in interface.lisp)
assumes the existence of freeglut's extensions (eg, the window close
event).

Do any of you think that it's worth it to add the checks necessary to
get it running on the Cocoa glut?  The problem then would be that
there would be no abstraction of whether we support those extensions.
If you like the idea, I'd be glad to do the coding...

-- Justin Kendrick