[cl-opengl-devel] [patch] fog-color, texture-border-color, gluPerspective

Dan Torop dtorop at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 19:14:14 UTC 2008

Hello!

Appended are a few very minor patches:

gl/rasterization.lisp:
- in gl:tex-parameter's :texture-border-color use "elt" rather than
"aref", to be consistent with other calls in the file
- in gl:fog allow :fog-color -- I hope this is done in a manner
consistent with cl-opengl style?

glu/glu.lisp:
- change names of some gluPerspective parameters to match their standard names

Thanks for the very useful cl-opengl code!  I hope these are worth applying!

Best,

Dan