[cl-opengl-devel] cl-glfw 0.3 with cl-opengl interoperability

William Robinson airbaggins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:40:45 UTC 2008

Hi.

Just a little note to say I've released cl-glfw-0.3 which now is able to
work with cl-opengl (as well as with its own bindings, cl-glfw-opengl).
So, maybe this option apart from SDL (with its custom application
entry-point issues) and GLUT (for when you get stuck in a main loop)
will be appealing to some.

The only caveat, at the moment, is that libglfw mostly only comes as
statically linked libraries by default. We have been petitioning the
glfw maintainers for dynamically loaded libraries by default to ease
this problem somewhat.

Thanks for listening

</flamebait>

Ciao