[cl-opengl-devel] Issues on windows + ecl

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 22:07:08 UTC 2008

2008/8/22 Deepankar Sharma <deepankar.sharma at gmail.com>:

> Any workarounds for this ? Has anyone used cl-opengl successfully with ecl ?

Having just tried to get things working with ECL and having failed
miserably at compiling the dependencies and other stuff, all I can
suggest is that you try to come up with a minimal test case and report
it to ECL's mailing list.

For this specific case, maybe moving the shadowing into the defpackage
form helps? I have no idea, ECL breaks in very unexpected and original
ways each time I give it a spin.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/