[cl-opengl-devel] a patch to add a support for the Vertex Arrays

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:48:52 UTC 2007

On 03/05/07, Dmitri Hrapof <hrapof at common-lisp.ru> wrote:
> Beg your pardon, is Charlie MacMackin's vertex array  patch included in
> cl-opengl-thomas?

Thomas pointed out some problems with Charlie's patch and came up with
an alternative. Also, in that branch, the raw bindings are
auto-generated from the spec files.

> I resent it again together with some other changes, made by myself, in
> March, in darcs format this time.
> If not, it seems we now have three (different?) vertex array patches :)
> Where is the maintener? :)

Indeed. Bad maintainership on my part, sorry about that. I'll try to
send an email to this list summing up the changes in that branch soon.
Meanwhile, you're very welcome to play with the vertex array stuff
present in that branch.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/