[cl-opengl-devel] a patch to add a support for the Vertex Arrays

Dmitri Hrapof hrapof at common-lisp.ru
Thu May 3 11:11:18 UTC 2007

Luís Oliveira пишет:
> On 02/05/07, Denys Rtveliashvili <rtvd at mail.ru> wrote:
>> I created a patch for adding a support for Vertex Arrays in cl-opengl.
> There's been some work on that already. I've been meaning to announce
> this branch on this list, so here it goes. There's a cl-opengl-thomas
> branch in <http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/darcs/>, which, among
> other things, includes some work on vertex arrays, including a macro
> for defining array layouts. It depends on the cffi-newtypes tree which
> you can find in that same directory.
Beg your pardon, is Charlie MacMackin's vertex array  patch included in
cl-opengl-thomas?
He sent it to the list last November, if I'm not mistaken, but not in
darcs format.
I resent it again together with some other changes, made by myself, in
March, in darcs format this time.
If not, it seems we now have three (different?) vertex array patches :)
Where is the maintener? :)

Cheers,
Dmitri