[cl-opengl-devel] extension loading + wrapper generation

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 03:06:44 UTC 2006

On 11/13/06, Bart Botta <00003b at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, first draft of the wrapper generation/extension loading code is available
> at http://www.3bb.cc/tmp/cl-opengl-3b.tar.bz2
> Let me know if you have any problems/suggestions...

Unfortunately I don't time at the moment to test your stuff but your
description looks cool. I've applied your patches. Unfortunately, I
don't seem to have the EXT_framebuffer_object extension so I couldn't
test the render-to-texture example. I hope it didn't break.

We should look into giving you repository access. Getting a
common-lisp.net account would be the first step if you don't have one
already.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/