[cl-opengl-devel] Minor style questions

Oliver Markovic entrox at entrox.org
Mon Feb 20 19:41:28 UTC 2006

Sorry for the long delay in answering; I was on vacation over the past
few days.

On 08.02.2006, at 17:51, Luís Oliveira wrote:

> Yes, of course. I completely agree with you. What about having the
> enum provide both :color-buffer and :color-buffer-bit?

I think this would be a good compromise.

> BTW, more minor style stuff. I think maybe we should have both
> with-primitives and with-primitive as synonyms. While (with-
> primitives :lines ...)
> makes total sense, (with-primitives :polygon ...) looks very weird
> to me.

This is true, and it makes me doubt that WITH-PRIMITIVE(S) is such
a good name after all. It's always called "glBegin/glEnd" in OpenGL
literature, but WITH-BEGIN-END-BLOCK sounds weird to me.

--
   Oliver Markovic