[cl-opengl-devel] I hate windows, too, but....

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 16:41:49 UTC 2006

On 4/29/06, Brad Beveridge <brad.beveridge at gmail.com> wrote:

> Darcs binaries for windows ...
>
> http://darcs.net/DarcsWiki/CategoryBinaries#head-c7910dd98302946c671cf63cb62712589b392074
> Is that what you're after?

Brilliant, thx. Can't believe I could not Google up even the main darcs
site.

But now I find myself wondering, if I /do/ run darcs from the command line,
I wonder what command I would enter? Most open source sites help lamers like
me by suggesting the precise CVS command to enter. Or just offer a tarball
of the last stable release.

Meanwhile, a comrade in arms kindly put me out of my misery and sent me a
tarball and I am happily running the examples. /Very/ nice bindings!
Congrats to all.

Thx again, brad.

kt