[cl-opengl-devel] Re: I hate windows, too, but....

Frank Buss fb at frank-buss.de
Sat Apr 29 16:23:39 UTC 2006

Ken Tilton wrote:

> ... how the hell do I get to these great bindings?!!!
>
> :)
>
> Howzabout a tarball, folks? Or did I just miss that link. tarball would work
> because all my win32 "zip" utilities read TAR and GZ, but I have not yet
> found a win32 utility that speaks Darcs.

I had no problems with the precompiled Windows binary at http://darcs.net/

But I have packed it:

http://www.frank-buss.de/tmp/cl-opengl.zip

This is about a week old, but with renamed #\Esc to make it work for the
current CLISP-2.38 Windows version and with the freeglut DLL included in
the bin directory. Tested with LispBox and LispWorks.

Frank Buss, fb at frank-buss.de