[cl-objc-devel] Mac OS X 10.5 patch

Jeremy Shoemaker jeremy at codingkoi.com
Wed May 7 05:50:41 UTC 2008

Yeah, that would be me, if not someone else as well.  I had kinda given up
on it, since I hadn't heard anything in months.  I didn't know where to look
really to try and fix it as I'm really new to lisp myself.  Thanks for
working on it.  I'll have to take a look at it again when I can get the
chance to take a break and play with it again.

Thanks
Jeremy Shoemaker