[cl-muproc-devel] [Patch] openmcl support

Vladimir Sekissov svg at surnet.ru
Fri Jul 7 15:41:54 UTC 2006

Good day,

klaus> Great! Things are really moving!  We'll need to integrate your changes
klaus> with the changes applied in the last few days...  I will be off-line for
klaus> a couple of days, so I won't be able to look into that until I get back
klaus> (Monday).

I'd corrected code according to your recent changes.

All tests were passed.

Here is a diff in darcs format against public repository.

I removed %WITH-EXCLUSIVE-ACCESS% from MUPROC-SPAWN because it is
useless now. Exclusive access to shared resorces  by locks in
appropriate places and right order of MUPROC initialization already
warrant against system damage. Only we can else do here - wrap init
phase with WITHOUT-INTERRUPTS.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Sekissov