[cl-markdown-devel] Treating underscores in script source

Victor bobbie at ua.fm
Fri Dec 5 09:28:01 UTC 2008

> Hi Anyakin,
>
> Thanks for the report.  I thought that I had fixed this bug recently.
> Here is a silly example of CL-Markdown doing the "right" thing:
>
> > markdown> (markdown
> >  "<div href=\"a _long_ and winding road\">
> >
> > hi _there_

> Can you verify that you have version 0.10.4
>
> > markdown> (asdf:component-version (asdf:find-system 'cl-markdown))
> > "0.10.4"
>
> and, if that isn't the problem, please send me an example showing the
> fault so that I can fix it.

Hello Gary,

I have pulled the version from the darcs repository (reports itself as 0.10.4)
and it seems to be working if the <script></script> pair is separated by
empty lines from the text (is inside a paragraph):

> * (markdown "<script></script>")

If the script tags pair is inside a paragraph a space is inserted:

> * (markdown "some text <script></script>")

Making the external script tag invalid as the browser wants to have the script
body empty.

With best regards,

Victor

> thanks,