[cl-markdown-devel] Treating underscores in script source

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Thu Dec 4 16:18:09 UTC 2008

Hi Anyakin,

Thanks for the report.  I thought that I had fixed this bug recently.
Here is a silly example of CL-Markdown doing the "right" thing:

> markdown> (markdown
>  "<div href=\"a _long_ and winding road\">
>
> hi _there_

Can you verify that you have version 0.10.4

> markdown> (asdf:component-version (asdf:find-system 'cl-markdown))
> "0.10.4"

and, if that isn't the problem, please send me an example showing the
fault so that I can fix it.

thanks,
--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com