[cl-markdown-devel] The function STREAM is undefined?

Brandon Edens brandon at cs.uri.edu
Tue Oct 30 21:55:30 UTC 2007

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 05:10:11PM -0400, Gary King wrote:

> Hi Brandon,

Hi Gary. Thanks for getting back to me.

> I'll try to recreate the problem you've found. What Lisp (and on what
> platform) are you using?

Ahh I'm using SBCL 1.0.11 on amd64... I'm a Gentoo user and this sbcl came out
of portage... If you think its an SBCL specific problem then I can try various
versions and/or the git-pulled version...

I have the most current versions of cl-containers, moptilities, and cl-markdown.

Brandon Edens                                   brandon at cs.uri.edu
http://www.brandonedens.org
key 0x42248B92