[cl-markdown-devel] announcing cl-markdown 0.8.4

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Feb 5 15:26:40 UTC 2007

Thanks to some more bug finding by Hans Halvorson, [CL-Markdown][]
now correctly lower-cases paragraph markers and handles hard returns
more correctly. I've also extended the test-suite (using the new
features of [Trivial-shell][]) so that it's easier to test
compatibility between markdown and CL-Markdown.

To the end, I've also re-generated the [comparison][] page; There are
a few new problems (cf. auto links and the syntax-compare!) so I'll
hope to get to 0.8.5 very soon.

[CL-Markdown]: http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-markdown/
[Trivial-shell]: http://common-lisp.net/project/trivial-shell/
[comparison]: http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-markdown/comparison-