[cl-markdown-devel] list items with newlines

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sat Feb 3 21:48:08 UTC 2007

Hans,

Thank you so much for these little test cases; I've been hoping to
slowly clean things up and get the corner cases correct. These will
help me do so so please keep sending them if it's not too much a
bother. I will be adding them to a LIFT regression suite to make sure
that things keep working.

regards,