[cl-markdown-devel] links, lists, headings

Hans Halvorson hhalvors at Princeton.EDU
Fri Feb 2 20:19:31 UTC 2007

Gary,

Thank you for your very quick attention to these issues.  I just
grabbed version 0.8.3, and can confirm that it fixes the list issue,
as well as the uppercase <H#> tags issue.  But the tag fix does not
seem to have been propagated to all html tags, e.g. paragraph tags are
still coming out as <P>.  For example,

(markdown "

New paragraph
                        " :format :html :stream nil)