[cl-markdown-devel] links, lists, headings

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Fri Feb 2 18:21:43 UTC 2007

Hi Hans,

Thanks for your bug report. I agree that the first list item in the
last example should not have paragraph tags around it.

> By the way, shouldn't the xhtml tags be lower case by default?

Whoopts, yes. I've been using Allegro Common Lisp in "modern" mode
lately and it translates my keywords like :h1 into :h1 which outputs
as "h1". ANSI Common Lisp, of course, reads :h1 as :H1 and produces
"H1".

This will be corrected in the next release (which will happen as soon
as I figure out how to fix the first bug you found!

thanks again,
--
Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 885 9127