[cl-irc-devel] cl-irc and non-threaded sbcl

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Sat Feb 7 23:49:12 UTC 2004

On Feb 7, 2004, at 6:42 PM, Kevin Rosenberg wrote:

> I suppose the default should be off. I think it is potentially useful
> to have a means of logging messages which the end-user has not hooked.

Whatever you guys think is best is fine by me.  I do not use the library
directly anymore (though I really enjoy the benefits from it through
meme,
minion and lisppaste) so my vote probably doesn't matter that much
(though
if I were to vote I'd say make it the default to not print to
*standard-output*).

Erik.