[cl-irc-devel] Implementing MODE messages and mode tracking

Erik Huelsmann e.huelsmann at gmx.net
Mon Aug 23 20:13:04 UTC 2004

> On Aug 22, 2004, at 3:55 PM, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
>
> > Anybody interested in seeing a patch?
>
> Hi Erik,
>
> I don't think you should have any fear of just going ahead and
> committing such things to the CVS repository. I'll get the commit
> email; if it's broken, I'll fix it / complain :-)
>
> If you like, go ahead and commit on a branch. Either way it's easier
> for me to test / track via CVS than it is to manually apply a version
> of a patch.

Well, then this is one of those times where it would be handy if my commits
would trigger a diff on the commit-mailinglist. (which they still don't)

Anyway, I'll be busy the rest of the week, so I may not be able to commit it
right now, but nobody has strong objections to the idea I laid down in my
previous mail?

bye,

Erik.

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail