[cl-graph-devel] copying a graph

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Mar 22 15:33:45 UTC 2006

On Mar 22, 2006, at 6:12 AM, Alexis Gallagher wrote:

> p.s. cl-graph fails on asdf-install because for some reason, when
> trying to install metatilities, it builds an invalid, nil-
> terminated pathname that gets fed to lisp::import-directory.

This is entirely my fault and not due to your system (other than that
you're using CMUCL). Metatilities includes some functions that paper
over differences in common-lisp implementations (e.g., #'quit-lisp
and #'collect-garbage). Before today, Lisps I didn't know how to
handle generated the error.

I've modified the metatilities system file and will be uploading the
changes shortly. The new version will just warn that some
metatilities functions won't work. Most (all?) of these are
convenience so their lack shouldn't be generally felt.

regards,
--
Gary Warren King
metabang.com