[cl-gd-devel] Lispworks on Mac

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Sep 10 18:23:21 UTC 2005

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:54:43 +0700, Shark Fin Soup <shark.fin.soup at mac.com> wrote:

> With the following make file, I am receiving the following error
> when trying to run the test. The glue code created with this
> makefile has no problem running on SBCL. I am not sure what must be
> done to get this working on Lispworks?
>
> Makefile:
>
> cl-gd-glue.so:
>          gcc -I/usr/local/include -I/sw/include -g -c -dynamiclib -o
>          cl-gd-glue.o cl-gd-gl
> ue.c
>          libtool -dynamic -lgd -lz -lpng -ljpeg -lfreetype -liconv -
> lm -lc -o cl-gd-glue.s
> o cl-gd-glue.o -L/usr/local/lib -L/sw/lib
>          rm cl-gd-glue.o
>
> Lispworks Error:
> Error: Foreign function GD-IMAGE-CREATE trying to call to unresolved
> external function "gdImageCreate"

Hi!

I'm sorry but I don't have a Mac to check this and I have no idea what
the problem is, especially if this works with SBCL.  Can you use other
C libraries from LispWorks?  Are you using the newest version of
LispWorks?

I think the best way to proceed is to ask on the LispWorks mailing
list.

Cheers,
Edi.