[cl-gd-devel] Lispworks on Mac

Shark Fin Soup shark.fin.soup at mac.com
Sat Sep 10 15:54:43 UTC 2005

With the following make file, I am receiving the following error when
trying to run the test. The glue code created with this makefile has
no problem running on SBCL. I am not sure what must be done to get
this working on Lispworks?

Makefile:

cl-gd-glue.so:
         gcc -I/usr/local/include -I/sw/include -g -c -dynamiclib -o
cl-gd-glue.o cl-gd-gl
ue.c
         libtool -dynamic -lgd -lz -lpng -ljpeg -lfreetype -liconv -
lm -lc -o cl-gd-glue.s
o cl-gd-glue.o -L/usr/local/lib -L/sw/lib
         rm cl-gd-glue.o

Lispworks Error:
Error: Foreign function GD-IMAGE-CREATE trying to call to unresolved
external function "gdImageCreate"

Thank you,

Dr. Atip Asvanund