[cl-gd-devel] cl-gd does not find cl-gd-glue.so SOLVED

Andreas Kaempf andreas.kaempf at soundience.com
Mon Apr 11 21:02:51 UTC 2005

The problem seems to be that my sbcl binary, which I copied from from
an x86 machine (because the one compiled on my AM64 did not support
threads required by my web server) was not compatible with the 64-
bit version of the gd library. I rebuilt sbcl as 64-bit, and cl-gd now
works.

Cheers,
Andreas Kaempf