[cl-ec2-devel] My tree on Github, is there an official repo?

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Mon Mar 28 09:32:19 UTC 2011

Since I'm spending some time now on EC2 stuff, I put my tree (based on
the release tarball) on Github:

  https://github.com/nikodemus/ec2

I also belatedly realized that first of the patches I sent earlier
wasn't on top of a clean tree. The Github tree has the previously sent
patches in on top of the release tarball, and also fixes PENDINGP.

I won't bother you with notifications of each separate change I push,
but will send a heads-up if there's a substantial number of new stuff.
(CCing David directly as the list seems pretty dead--nothing at all in
the archives.)

Is there an official repo (whatever the SCM) somewhere? I tried
finding one from common-lisp.net with no success.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus