[cl-debian] [RFS] cl-vectors 0.1.3 available

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Sat Mar 17 06:10:25 UTC 2007

Scribit Pierre THIERRY dies 17/03/2007 hora 06:50:
> Peter warned me that 0.1.3 was already out, so I packaged it. It has
> been uploaded to mentors.d.n, and compiles fine.

BTW, as Peter asked about it, I've set up a public repository of my
packaging work, I'll do the same for the other ones, I suppose.
Shouldn't our couldn't it go to alioth? (though I have a pretty stable
permanent connection)

It's a Mercurial repository:

http://arcanes.fr.eu.org/~pierre/2007/03/cl-vectors-pkg

Each time I'll upload a version of a package, I'll also tag the revision
used to build it with the complete package version. There are various
RSS feeds from this repository, including for the tags, if some are
interested.

Distributively,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org