[cl-debian] [RFS] cl-vectors 0.1.3 available

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Sat Mar 17 05:50:21 UTC 2007

This one moves fast! :-) [I need to add a watch file, I suppose]

Peter warned me that 0.1.3 was already out, so I packaged it. It has
been uploaded to mentors.d.n, and compiles fine.

My only test so far is to asdf-load my packaged lisp systems twice,
timed. If they compile without unexpected warnings in SBCL, and the
second run is dramatically faster, I consider them in a sufficient shape
to upload them.

I'll see if there's a way to automate that (piuparts?), and for as many
Lisp implementations as available.

Quickly,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org