[cl-debian] Hunchentoot

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Mon Apr 9 16:52:49 UTC 2007

Scribit Peter Van Eynde dies 09/04/2007 hora 15:44:
> In fact, yesterday night I went over his packages and upgraded to
> 0.8.4 I fear. I've added you as a maintainer and will upload this
> later today. Unless you protest.

That's fine with me.

> Hmm. A minor adjustment: does someone else upload your stuff from the
> mentors site?

Not yet.

> If not I propose co-maintainership until you have your upload
> privileges.

OK. If my packaging work is good enough, would you consider proposing me
as Debian Maintainer for the packages I work on? (if the status of DM is
finally approved, of course...)

> Being the maintainer but relying on me to upload the package is rather
> silly.

It's now pretty common to do such sponsored uploads, I think.

> Do. Actually I had to have a look at the archives of debian-legal to
> find out that the arguments against that CC license were.

I'll contact him and see if he's willing to relicense or dual-license...

> Any idea on how to do hg <-> bzr synchronisation?

I use tailor a bit to do some mirroring, and it is also made to do
synchronization of repositories. But the URL in the control file was not
reachable when I tried.

BTW, I just looked at it once more, and found out where it is:

http://cl-debian.alioth.debian.org/repository/pvaneynd/bzr-moved/hunchentoot/

But it is advertised at:

http://cl-debian.alioth.debian.org/repository/pvaneynd/bzr/hunchentoot/

I'll see how synchro works in tailor and report about my tests...

Quickly,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A