[cl-debian] Hunchentoot

Peter Van Eynde pvaneynd at debian.org
Mon Apr 9 13:44:51 UTC 2007

Hi

I fear I'll have to check my mail more often.

On Saturday 07 April 2007 16:20, Pierre THIERRY wrote:
> No, the packages are far from out of date, but as Edi is releasing
> versions of Hunchentoot at a pretty high pace currently, it might be
> good to update the package /even/ faster. :-)

In fact, yesterday night I went over his packages and upgraded to 0.8.4 I
fear. I've added you as a maintainer and will upload this later today. Unless
you protest.

> > If you think a faster release cycle is needed I propose you take over
> > the package entirely as I will never be faster then you.
>
> OK, I'll do that, then.

Hmm. A minor adjustment: does someone else upload your stuff from the mentors
site? If not I propose co-maintainership until you have your upload
privileges. Being the maintainer but relying on me to upload the package is
rather silly.

> Has the contributor of the Hunchentoot logo been contacted to see if he
> would consider releasing his image under a DFSG-compatible licence?

Do. Actually I had to have a look at the archives of debian-legal to find out
that the arguments against that CC license were.

> And I've set up a source control for my packaging, as for other packages
> (but I just noted I didn't use XS-Vcs-Hg for them):
>
> http://arcanes.fr.eu.org/~pierre/2007/04/hunchentoot-pkg/

Any idea on how to do hg <-> bzr synchronisation?

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pvaneynd/