[cl-debian] cl-{tbnl,ironclad,url-rewrite}: new packages (almost)

Alceste Scalas alceste at muvara.org
Sun May 21 23:09:58 UTC 2006

Il giorno dom, 21/05/2006 alle 20.42 +0200, Alceste Scalas ha scritto:
> Ok, new versions of cl-tbnl and cl-url-rewrite are ready on "my" darcs
> repos on alioth.

I've also worked on cl-ironclad: the latest upstream version is on
alioth repos.  But the cryptographic tests don't work, due to a
common-lisp-controller incompatibility: compiled files are being
searched in the wrong place.

I remember tests worked the last time I tried them: some months ago,
with the current version of the cl-ironclad package.  Now they fail as
well, *maybe* it could be related to newest versions of clc...  Or maybe
I don't remember very well :-)

The new package *seems* to work, anyway (well, at least it survives some
manual fiddling without errors).  If you think it's worth to upload the
new package, feel free to do so: I'll investigate on this issue in the
next days...

Regards,

alceste
--