[cl-debian] Re: Alceste (was: cl-tbnl: never upstream available)

Alceste Scalas alceste at muvara.org
Fri May 19 18:04:34 UTC 2006

Il giorno ven, 19/05/2006 alle 18.09 +0200, Peter Van Eynde ha scritto:
> On Friday 19 May 2006 00:32, you wrote:
> > Peter Van Eynde <pvaneynd at debian.org> writes:
> >
> > > Upstream seems to have 0.9.9 in the current tarball.
> >
> > When have you heard from Alceste the last time?
>
> 2005-11-30.
>
> That is way to long ago :-(.
>
> I propose that if he does not react in two weeks I
> (or someone else) takes his packages over until the time
> when he wants to work on them again.

Here I am.  I should be able to give some love to my Debian packages
this weekend, and (hopefully) have more spare time starting from June.
If it won't happen, I'll "officially" ask for a new maintainer.  (Unless
there's someone ready and eagerly waiting to take over the packages, of
course).

I'm sorry, I have been *very* busy, but I didn't ask for help because I
didn't receive any bug report (unless I've lost some private email) and
I was quite fine with the current versions of my packages.  Yes, I know,
I'm lame.

I have got two things to fix ATM (other than new upstream versions):

    1. a patch from René for url-rewrite (2006-05-14);

    2. an issue with TBNL (tests fail due to a weird
       interaction with common-lisp-controller.  I'm still
       looking for a solution, but I think I'll need some
       help...)

Regards, and sorry for the looong hiding,

alceste
--
Alceste Scalas <alceste at muvara.org>