[cl-debian] UCW status?

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Sun Jan 22 16:06:27 UTC 2006

Hello!

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:31:52 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> I found some time to continue... ;-)
[...]
> Now, the situation is the following.  I compiled each package via
> ASDF with CMUCL, SBCL and CLisp (sid versions).
[...]
> - fiveam, ITP #337657 [2], updated as of today darcs, but it doesn't
>   compile because of [3]

Marco just corrected the bug, so I updated the CL-Debian package as
well.

BTW, now fiveam includes make-qbook.lisp to generate the documentation
in HTML via qbook.  As the documentation is generated in the same
folder as make-qbook.lisp (so, ./docs), I didn't include it, leaving
this act to the end user.  This because the end user should anyway
learn how to use qbook for the other BESE software (arnesi, yaclml and
UCW come with documentation via qbook).  I can include that file, too,
if this would be the best thing to do.

> Peter, could you check if arnesi, qbook and yaclml are ready for
> inclusion in Debian, please?

You should check fiveam, too :-D

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca